27.7.07

Some Other Stuff for Your Reading Enjoyment

Yeah, I'm done with the crying now. I called Kelly and told her all about the phone call. She gave me her usual sage advice. You know, she is freakin' always right. About everything. No, no...let me restate that with an appropriate amount of emphasis. A-L-W-A-Y-S right A-B-O-U-T Every-FREAKIN'-Thing! Don't get me wrong, and Kel, I totally know you're reading this... I love it that you're always right. It's like having a crystal ball as your BFF. But, damn, you seriously need to market that talent or something. We would be rich!

You see, she was right about A LOT of stuff that happened this week. Like the type of right that is nothing short of extraordinary. And freaky. And, you know what? It's scaring me a little.

Some of that stuff I can't write about here. Something I have thought about/wanted/waited on for well over a year finally happened this week. And it's fairly A-W-E-S-O-M-E. That's all I can say. Trust me, I want to say MUCH, MUCH more. And there is MUCH, MUCH more to BE said. But, I can't. Hmmm...probably shouldn't have even brought it up...

So I'll end the week by giving you a mini-rundown of some of the more mundane/crazy events that have occurred in my life this week...

On Monday I went to lunch with our top client, Miss Sally, and ate 45 pounds of food. It was great fun. I love hanging out with Miss Sally because, well, she's a millionaire. And she's so cool about it. She is the epitome of old money. And going to lunch with Miss Sally is even better because I get to drink wine - major coolio!

On Tuesday Kelly and I took the girls to a Fancy Girly-Girl Lunch at Stella's. It was so cute. They got dressed up and we drank iced tea and lemonade out of big girl glasses and everything. Oh yeah, and we played I Spy. Some of us - no, wait - some of THEM were better than others, but that's okay. There's nothing better than having a girly-girl lunch and playing I Spy! Too cool. And that afternoon I decided to begin the daunting task of cleaning my house.

Yep. The house cleaning was fun. And was an activity enjoyed by many. With beer. And loud music. Tuesday night was very, very exciting. But I must leave it there - sorry.

Wednesday I went to the mall at lunch. And saw Hot Guess Guy. I think my heart stopped beating for three seconds. He is beautiful.

My friend, G, just had her pool dug this morning. Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of us in the 'hood are planning on having some celebratory cocktails by the big, gaping hole in the earth. Maybe I'll fill G in on that later Ha Ha.

And you know the other events of this morning. The Ex has the kids. And I have some exciting plans for the weekend.

And some thinking to do...

The kind of thinking that is best done over beer... I'll let you know how that turns out on Monday.

No comments: