29.8.07

Numero Uno

Oh, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is shining. The birds are singing. The bus came to pick up my children today. And I had a spectacular date Tuesday night...


That's right. MG and I had a much-needed, long-awaited date, and it was nothing short of AWESOME. And if you thought I was lovey Monday, you should see the state I'm in right now. It's kinda disgusting, really.


I love this guy...seriously bad. And each day it gets more intense. Especially when we get to have these cool little dates and spend some QT together. For this is when the good stuff happens, y'all. And this is also when all the really good talking occurs.


Yesterday he opened up to me and we talked. It actually set my heart afire. Amidst the smoke and flames, I was comforted to know his thoughts and feelings. We bonded. Get your MINDS out of the GUTTER! I mean we bonded emotionally. We both care about each other deeply. We feel the same way. I already knew this without being told, but it's great to hear it and have the opportunity to talk about it.

So here's the thing - I think MG makes my mind quit working. Like I can't think straight and I've gone down double-digits in the IQ department. I think about pretty much nothing else besides him and I've been going through these weird waves of thoughts... Sometimes I can't believe this is really happening. I waited around for this to happen for such a long time and never actually thought it would. So I often find myself, in the midst of everything, sitting back and thinking, "Wow! Can this really be happening?" And then it feels right. My intuition and I both know this is true. I feel it in the core of my being, and I feel connected to him in the depths of my soul. After Tuesday night I feel it very strongly.

BTW, Wednesday was great, too. We had a great day filled with little conversations and looks and lunch. And even a nighttime phone call. A very sweet, flirty, oftentimes sexy phone call which also contained some really good everyday stuff. And the best part is that I didn't answer my phone right away (I was mowing grass) so I also have a COMPLETELY AWESOME voicemail message to relive whenever I want.

So, anyway, I didn't want our phone call to end last night. I could've stayed on that phone for a very long time. But, our situation will not allow such luxuries. So I enjoyed every last second of our phone time and then went to bed with lots and lots of happy, squishy feelings.

Let's talk about the happy squishies for a moment... I honestly don't remember having them with anyone else. Not like this, anyway. Definitely never with the Ex. And not with BA. BA can be romantic and loving. And, yes, he is attentive and a frequent communicator (big plus!). He is doing nothing wrong here. But he does not give me the happy squishies.

MG does. This is why he is Numero Uno and everybody else takes second place. And right about now he's so far out in front that no one can even get close enough to touch him.

No comments: