30.8.07

Deep in the Heart of Texas

The other thing MG & I talked about on Tuesday was going on a mini vacation in the fall. To be completely honest I am reluctant to even write about it out of fear that I will jinx it or something.

I have real cause to be superstitious about this, you know. Let's pause here for a second to remember the whole New Guy-vacation-thing. Do you remember? That horrible awful thing that started off really awesome and had all the good planning and got both of us really excited. And then it crashed and burned in a giant explosion? THAT SUCKED. So I'm a little apprehensive about getting all excited about my upcoming plans with MG.

However, I've decided that in case this DOES come to fruition, I need to tell you about it now so you know what in the bejeezus I'm talking about later on. The difference is, of course, that MG and I have a real thing. A relationship that has been going on, in some form or another, for over a year. And it's way more serious than New Guy was. I admit that if New Guy's Ex had not lost her ever-lovin' mind, we would have definitely had our weekend getaway and a lot of naked activities would have occurred. And I would have written about it in this blog, sans the graphic details, for days.

But I'm okay that whole thing went down the way it did. Because if she hadn't gone psycho, MG and I would not be where we are today. MG knew about New Guy and kept his distance because of it. It upset him, of course. And he didn't like it. But the bottom line is that this whole thing with us wouldn't have progressed while New Guy was in the picture.

So let's chalk this up to things happening for a reason and all that good stuff. I am over New Guy in a major way. Have you noticed how I've stopped writing about him (this entry not included)? We were never meant to be and I am fine with that. I hesitate to call him a rebound - for I really did like him. Just go back and read my first few entries...enough to make you want to puke, isn't it? But anyway, he has now moved onto Ex-Boyfriend Heaven, so to speak.

Getting back to the real topic, I really, really, really hope we get to take this trip together. It will be FANTASTIC!

The plan is to go to Dallas in November. Can you just imagine all the QT that will take place? And other stuff :-). We seriously need and want to hang out like real people and spend mass quantities of time together. It will help that we are going to another state and staying in a hotel with a Heavenly Bed, etc., etc.

So let's just hope I didn't just jinx the whole thing by documenting our plans in cyberspace. Though this will be relatively easy to arrange, there are a few little things (and people) that could cause a real snafu. If that happens, life will suck. And I WILL cry.

If this works out, some very wonderfully fantastic things will happen...deep in the heart of Texas.

No comments: